As your second exercise, let's make a word repetition exercise. We don't want to be bogged down by the task of making video clips at this time, so download the following package of pre-made materials. Included are five direction panels and five video clips.
Unzip the package and feel free to examine each file. Once you have such a package, it's easy to set up a repetition exercise. Follow these steps:
- Log into your account and go to the author mode. Create a new chapter if necessary or open an existing chapter.
- Fill out the Stop 'N Compare Template form this way and click "Add".
- The exercise should now be listed in the table at the top of the page. Click the open icon to open the exercise.
- Click "Browse..." and select "2nd Exercise.zip", which you downloaded earlier. and click "Upload".
- If you see five items listed in the table at the top of the page, you are done! Close the author mode.
- Go to the instructor mode, find the new exercise, and assign it.
- Close the instructor mode, go to the student mode, and test it.
- You can use exactly the same setting to implement a Q&A exercise. Each video will pose a question.
- Information on how to prepare video/audio clips is found in "Help on audio/video production".